The Learning Challenge
We know first hand that attending training courses is often costly, time consuming and unpredictable from a results perspective, and it is therefore critical to derive maximum learning-impact from attendance in the most predictable way.
What is Learning-Impact?
We have broken learning-impact down into the following core elements:
- Clearly see how the learning has changed your perception of your performance capabilities in a before-and-after view
- Instantly be able to leverage the learning by embedding it into your day-to-day working behaviour
- Quickly share your learning within your organisation to build consensus and understanding
- Perform periodic learning-impact checks to ensure ongoing benefits are materialising and action any issues surfaced
How does the WorkshopPro solution
From the Learning perspective
Attendees will clearly see how the learning has improved their performance and issue perception as well as identify clear actions needed to resolve any issues identified. They will also be able to share the new learning within their companies and build consensus so that the optimum actions can be deployed and monitored to ensure real learning-impact.
- Current lens - use the platform and specific learning module to quickly interview each attendee prior to attending the course to establish their view of their corporate performance levels.
- Learning Output 1 - automatically generate an instant report describing their current corporate performance levels and any issues and recommended actions.
- New lens - go through the learning event that teaches the learning module content and quickly reassess those very same corporate performance levels on the platform.
- Learning Output 2 - view an instant report on how the learning has enhanced your view and see a revised set of issues and recommended actions.
- Consensus building & knowledge sharing - invite colleagues to also assess the company on the platform using the same module
- Learning Output 3 - share back and compare the various views in the platform's consensus building dashboard to broker consensus by automatically sharing the new learning.
- Continuous improvement - implement the recommended actions and perform periodic reviews to track and measure positive change and adoption.
- Learning Output 4 - rolling review dashboard and reports outlining the level of learning adoption and related business performance change.
From the Teaching perspective
Delivering true learning-impact is the Holy Grail for any teaching and/or change management organisation. WorkshopPro makes this possible by enabling engagement before, during and after the learning activity itself in a fully scalable and measurable way. No more delivery by spreadsheets and online survey tools.
- Teaching module - build the learning content into a teaching module on the platform or select an existing module.
- Current lens - invite each attendee onto the platform to use the module to quickly establish their view of their corporate performance levels based on their current understanding.
- Teaching Output 1 - use the outputs from the action above to raise the attendees awareness of the content and perceived implications on their businesses. This lays a strong foundation for the learning event.
- New lens - get each attendee to resit the platform interview at the end of the course.
- Teaching Output 2 - show group and individual changes in performance perception based on the new knowledge from the course. This further reenforces the content into their minds and situations.
- Life after learning - let each attendee access the platform and module back at work to invite colleagues to participate.
- Teaching Output 3 - each attendee is able to share back and compare the various views in the platform's consensus building dashboard to broker consensus by automatically sharing the new learning.
- Continuous improvement - attendee organisations can implement the recommended actions and perform periodic reviews to track and measure positive change and adoption.
- Teaching Output 4 - automatically generate rolling review dashboard and reports outlining the level of learning adoption and related business performance change.